Fruits and vegetables to be happy and mental well-being


People who consume 7 portions of fruits and vegetable a day are happier and enjoy major mental health that the rest of the population.

Though most of the experts recommend to incorporate five fruits or fresh vegetables in the daily diet to guarantee the cardiovascular health and to protect us from the cancer, the mental well-being needs a dose a bit more raised of this food.


Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

2 comments:

  • Anonymous | 27 October, 2013 17:38

    Thanks for sharing! I totally agree that it's so important for us what we eat. I'm always checking out where the fruits and veggies come from, and I don't want to buy the agriculture products come from China, Mexico and so on. That's because they are using chemical stuff a lot to grow them. I want to choose what I eat by myself, and I don't trust cheap them are good.

  • Mary | 27 October, 2013 17:41

    I love vegetables and I try that my children eat them too.
    Thank you for the comment.

Post a Comment