Mission Impossible


Yesterday I went to watch the movie " Mission Impossible".
It was during the holidays, the happiest day of the year for all children.The Three Wise Men left them a lot of gifts.
We decided to do something they liked.
Sometimes it is not easy because I have two daughters of different ages.
That is to say we had to discuss a time to decide which film would see in the cinema.
By unanimity we decided "Mission Impossible ".
I have to say that now it is not all that bad.
I have spent many years watching cartoons, and I was pretty tired of them.
Surely in a short time they will not want to see any with me.
The movie is adrenaline, fast action , a classic spy story but with impossible situations.
Ethan Hunt, IMF agent, is accused of a terrorist attack against the Kremlin.
Hunt has to find a way to retrieve the name and prestige of their agency and to prevent another attack.
There is a sequence where Ethan Hunt scale Khalifa Burj tower in Dubai, the most famous in the world.He used no extra.
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment