Idioms and Expressions


I think I told everyone that I love English and I would like that someday I was able to speak fluently.
But there are many things are very difficult to learn for me, phrasal verbs and idioms are some of my problems.
Today I got a list of idioms from internet but I do not know how to start.
For me it's tough to memorize without any rules.
A "Idiom" is a term in a figurative sense that you can understand (even knowing the meaning of each word) if you don´t know how to use it.
If someone says this phrase, but you can translate, you will not understand if you don´t know the figurative sense.
I do not know if any of you have any suggestions, any ideas that can help me.
Another thing that I started to do last year was read in English. Although many do not know the meaning of words I keep reading to understand the general idea.
I do not like looking at the words in the dictionary, because if so could not go on reading.
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment