Reading to Learn



Today I was talking with a friend with whom I hadn´t spoken in a long time.
He told me my English was getting to be a little better.
Really?? I´m not sure.I have been very busy and I haven´t had the time to speak or write on this site.
It´s true that I read a little more now.
This can help as well.
I read some tips about learning languages through reading:

-Choose texts that are to our liking and interest.It is easier to finish a book if it's something we are interested.
-Texts appropriate to our level.I have begun with children's books and I have gradually been reading other books that I don´t find too hard to understand.
-Try reading some discipline to brand.if you can read a little each day or as often as you can.
-It is advisable to read texts of various types: articles from newspapers, magazines, short stories, novels, travel brochures, manuals, guides, recipes, comics, correspondence with native speakers, etc ...
-Do not use the dictionary. Only in case indispensable
-If you have a friend in your situation you can share advice books that might interest you.I usually do much.
My husband bought me an e-book and was one of the best gifts I ever had.THANK YOU.
Do you Like this story..?

Get Free Email Updates Daily!

Follow us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment